Vikings safe for now: NFL says L.A. off market for 2012 - Bring Me The News

Vikings safe for now: NFL says L.A. off market for 2012

An NFL executive says no developer in Los Angeles so far has put forward a plan that would lure a team and it's too late for a team owner to approve a move.
Author:
Publish date:

An NFL executive says no developer in Los Angeles so far has put forward a plan that would lure a team and it's too late for a team owner to approve a move.

Next Up

Related

Vikings being courted by unknown city?

Vikings vice president of public affairs and stadium development Lester Bagley says Los Angeles isn't the only city the team could relocate to if a new stadium isn't built in Minnesota. Bagley wouldn't divulge which city is interested, but it has been in contact with the team in the past year.

Gov. Dayton says Metrodome is only suitable site for Vikings stadium

Governor Mark Dayton informed the Minnesota Vikings on Monday that if they want a stadium plan approved this year, it will have to be built on the current Metrodome site. Vikings owners Zygi and Mark Wilf are scheduled to meet with Dayton on Wednesday. Lester Bagley, Vice President of Public Affairs and Stadium Development, says the Wilfs are "extremely frustrated with the situation."