Gamers and Vikings fans might not be very pleased with where Vikings first-round pick Laquon Treadwell wound up in MADDEN NFL 17's rookie ratings.
Here's the top 10, via Sporting News.
- CB – Jalen Ramsey, Jaguars – 82 overall
- RB – Ezekiel Elliot, Cowboys – 80 overall
- OT – Ronnie Stanley, Ravens – 79 overall
- K – Roberto Aguayo, Buccaneers – 79 overall
- DE – Joey Bosa, Chargers – 79 overall
- OT – Laremy Tunsil, Dolphins – 79 overall
- OT – Jack Conklin, Titans – 79 overall
- WR – Corey Coleman, Browns – 78 overall
- DE – DeForest Buckner, 49ers – 78 overall
- TE – Hunter Henry, Chargers – 78 overall
Treadwell is rated 75 overall, ranking third among rookie wide receivers, according to ESPN. Coleman was the highest-rated rookie receiver and Josh Doctson was No. 2. Doctson was selected by the Washington Redskins one pick ahead of Treadwell.
Will Fuller (74 rating) was taken one spot ahead of Doctson but has a lower rating than both Doctson and Treadwell.
ESPN notes that the lowest-rated rookie from the first round is Packers defensive end Kenny Clark with a 73 rating.