Here's a really good way to get to know two players – Kris Dunn and Buddy Hield – who could get picked by the Timberwolves in tonight's NBA Draft.
Dunn, Hield and likely No. 2 overall pick, Brandon Ingram, sat down for an NBA.com "Rook to Rook" video, hosted by Wolves Rookie of the Year Karl-Anthony Towns.
For more on the draft rumor mill, click here.
Here's a quick recap of the video above.
Favorite player to watch:
- Dunn: Kobe Bryant
- Hield: Kobe Bryant
- Ingram: George Gervin and Kevin Durant
Looking forward to playing against:
- Dunn: Russell Westbrook
- Hield: All of the shooting guards
- Ingram: Kevin Durant
When they realized they could go to the NBA:
- Dunn: When he was picked as a McDonald's All-American
- Hield: As soon as he "fell in love with the game"
- Ingram: Senior year of high school
Near the end of the video, the prospects asked Towns some questions, one of them being who Towns thought was the toughest guy to play against as a rookie. His answer: Mark Gasol of the Grizzlies.