The incident was one of two Safe-U notifications sent out to the campus community.
The restaurant officially reopened to vaccinated customers Friday.
A 911 caller reported an overdose, but police say that doesn't match what they found.
It happened in the area of 14th Ave SE and 4th St SE.
The fire broke out at a two-story house in Dinkytown Tuesday night.
The four-year-old local business says it's going national
The restaurant and cafe announced the closure on Facebook Monday.
Police are advising the public to stay alert and vigilant.
Doug Grina started slinging breakfast food in his 20s.
He'll be working with students and faculty at the U's Center for Integrative Leadership.
Local residents spoke out at a neighborhood association meeting on Tuesday.
An unconfirmed report of ricin sent one person to the hospital.
The popular shop is trying to raise money for the trip.
It replaced The Library late last year.
More than 60 years serving Dinkytown.
The Pourhouse is moving in.