He was revived after lifesaving measures.
Photos from the scene show complete destruction.
One person told BMTN that she heard and felt the explosion from 5 miles away.
One victim said when she turned on the furnace, the house exploded.
The State Fire Marshal documented the incident as a propane explosion.
The victim was transported to a burn unit in the Twin Cities.
Workers thought that a gas valve was closed, when it was actually open.
The explosion happened Tuesday morning in Paynesville.
Witnesses described seeing a flash and hearing an explosion.
It was found by a woman cleaning her house.
It happened in a small town in Cass County.
The explosion happened around 10:50 a.m. Sunday.
The 74-year-old suffered second-degree burns to his upper body.
The fire gutted the house on Saturday afternoon and is now being investigated.
The Detroit Lakes native was alone in the fish house when it exploded.
It was likely the result of an internal gas leak.
The man's wife died in the Feb. 5 explosion.
The explosion was reported just after 6 a.m. Tuesday.
Video was captured on a squad car's dash cam just blocks from the blast.
John Lundahl died on Tuesday night, his brother said.
An 80-year-old man was injured and 12 people displaced.